It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:25 am 

Thinning out my private whistle collection due to some health problems I have had in the last six months which did not allow me to be in the workshop as much as I would normally be.

Starting off I have a lovely set of Pat O’Riordan whistles with D and C wooden bodies (not sure what wood), bass rings and 1 delrin head, made in 1999 and plays exactly how you would expect an O’Riordan to play. These are soft blowing whistles and are in very good condition. I cannot remember anymore when I got them or who I got them from (most likely more than 15 years in my possession).

I would not offer them but circumstances demand it. Open to serious offers. If shipping outside the EU I will have to check for CITES. They are registered with German authorities so shipping outside the EU should not be a big headache.

If you are seriously interested then we can always do a video call and I can play them and answer any questions you may have. Please message me via email or from Facebook with offers and thanks for looking.

I have put photos on ChiffandFipple-Facebookpage. If you have no access there I can send in an email.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:50 am 

found a new home, thank you all for looking.
Colin