Windward Keyless African Olive with Grenadilla Rings in D

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Gleo
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am an amateur Irish flute player with an interest in flute making. I would like to connect with other flute players and flute makers.

Windward Keyless African Olive with Grenadilla Rings in D

Post by Gleo »

I am selling my Windward Pratten African Olive wood keyless flute in the key of D made by Yola and Forbes Christie of Windward Flutes in Nova Scotia. The instrument was made from a single billet of olive wood so that the wood grain matches beautifully at every joint. The flute is accented with Grenadilla rings and the head joint is stamped with the Windward logo along with the serial number 445. The instrument is in excellent like new condition with all joints fitting snugly together. The sound quality is rich, dark, and very responsive.

Included with the flute is:

- A Northwind French style hard case, custom made to fit the Windward Pratten (carved basswood shell with kid leather exterior,
foam-padded basswood blocking interior, lined in black velvet
- An Altieri protective carry-bag with pocket and strap (custom made to fit the Northwind case)
featuring a water-resistant shell, with 4-layer insulated lining that protects the flute from abrupt humidity and temperature
changes.
- A wooden cleaning rod
- A Mopane rod with extra tenon winding thread
- AiSYN Synthetic Cork/Tuning Slide Lubricant
- Windings Wax
- An extra cork stopper for the head joint with an olive wood cap
- Aerospace Lubricants Tribogel Heavy Non-Haz Grease NSF H1
- AiSYN Bore Oil Synthetic Wood Conditioner
- Windward's Wooden Flute Care Sheet
- Windward Flute D Pratten Fingering Chart

I am asking $2,290 for the flute, cases, and accessories plus shipping. I offer a 14 day money back guarantee.
Feel free to contact me at (504) 952-5232 or email me at keenantgoldsmith@gmail.com with any questions.
Here is the Ebay link if you feel more comfortable purchasing through their site. https://www.ebay.com/itm/183511077553