|Chiff and Fipple Forums
|Gallagher Pratten, 9 key period flute, 6 key F, and others
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||matthew.christian [ Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:33 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Gallagher Pratten, 9 key period flute, 6 key F, and others|
Hi all! I posted this a while back and sold one. I'm lowering the prices on each a bit. Feel free to make an offer.
- J. Gallagher Irish Pratten blackwood flute. $950.
- M&E delrin flute. SOLD.
- 6-key F flute. Bakelite. Ferris. $150.
- 9-key ABW flute bearing the label "J. Leukhardt." Made in Boston area in the later 19th century. Recently professionally serviced. Hear the low B and never go back. $950.
- Susato V5 high D whistle. $20.
- Oak D whistle. $8.
- Heavy brass Dixon high D whistle. Needs replacement fipple. $20.
- MK low D whistle. Upper section broke in half cleanly* and is held together with a hose clamp; works quite well. This is a pretty good instrument if you're looking to goof around or learn with very little investment. I imagine the top section could also be replaced by the maker. $50.
*don't step on your instruments
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group