[FS] Martin Doyle's D flute with tuning slide WITHDRAWN

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
jyberg
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hello I'm a french whistler ans flute player. I live in Lille, in the north of France. I play at the moment a M. Doyle's flute . It's been 14 years I try to know which whistle I play !

[FS] Martin Doyle's D flute with tuning slide WITHDRAWN

Post by jyberg »

Hi !

For sell, a fantastic Martin Doyle Flute, with tuning slide. It's less than 1 year old, I played it about 30-40 hours... It's as new. Probably the best flute I had, but I have no time to play irish music, so it's sad to let it sleep in its box...

Its sound is just perfect, Doyle's flute's strong and sharp hard D is very easy to get, as the higher notes. It's a powerfull flute. And of course I "nursed" it according to the rules of Martin Doyles ; regulary played and oiled.

Price new is 1010 € + shipping from Ireland. I sell it for 900 € include shipping with insurance and tracking anywhere in the world.

Paypal or bank transfer, PM if interested.

Have a nice day !

jyberg
Tell us something.: Hello I'm a french whistler ans flute player. I live in Lille, in the north of France. I play at the moment a M. Doyle's flute . It's been 14 years I try to know which whistle I play !

Re: [FS] Martin Doyle's D flute with tuning slide

Post by jyberg »

850 € :)
jyberg

Re: [FS] Martin Doyle's D flute with tuning slide

Post by jyberg »

the flute is no longer for sale, thanks