FS: Toro Sonoda, Hümmelchen, 2 drone, D, Plum wood £300 SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
TONO
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I’m interested in Uilleann and other pipes and play the whistle on occasion too. I used to play regularly in a band but now mainly just entertain the neighbours.

FS: Toro Sonoda, Hümmelchen, 2 drone, D, Plum wood £300 SOLD

Post by TONO »

A beautiful set of German smallpipes in the Key of D. This is the Hümmelchen 2 drone model in Plum wood made by Toru Sonoda, in Wartenberg, Germany. The bag is blue leather and the wood is stunning.

Bought new in May 2015 and hardly played. I’m now selling due to downsizing. These lovely pipes in this combination of wood and bag, with the bell type chanter and drones cost €660 direct from the maker.

From the website http://www.bagpipesonoda.eu/EN-Huemmelchen.html :
”Hümmelchen (German small pipes) is an instrument from the renaissance age, and nowadays it is one of the most loved bagpipes in German speaking countries. It can be easily blown and sounds comfortably mild.

Hümmelchen is a quite flexible and practical instrument, suitable for varieties of tunes, from ancient music to traditional folk, for solo performance or in Ensemble.”

Chanter in D (from bottom D to high E)
Bass Drone D,
Baritone Drone G/A
Blue leather bag
Medieval style bell chanter and drones
TONO
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I’m interested in Uilleann and other pipes and play the whistle on occasion too. I used to play regularly in a band but now mainly just entertain the neighbours.

Re: FS: Toro Sonoda, Hümmelchen, 2 drone, D, Plum wood £300

Post by TONO »

The pipes are now sold, thank you.