FS: Big Hole body for Goldie Low D SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Mikethebook
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: May 2022, I'm a second-time beginner to the whistle and low whistle after a three-year gap due to a chest injury brought to an end twelve years of playing. I've started on a high whistle and much is coming back quickly but it will be a while before I can manage a Low D again where my interest really lies. I chiefly love slow airs rather than dance tunes and am a fan of the likes of Davy Spillane, Eoin Duignan, Fred Morrison and Paddy Keenan.

FS: Big Hole body for Goldie Low D SOLD

Post by Mikethebook »

Goldie Big Hole body in very near mint condition. It was originally made for a soft blower but I've played it attached to a medium blower too and it sounded just as wonderful. Colin Goldie, however, would want me to emphasize that every whistle head is different and bodies are made and tuned for a specific head. Therefore there is no guarantee that this will sound good or in tune on your whistle head. It would be a gamble. This body was also made from an older batch of tubing with a marginally wider bore than the tubing Colin is using now so an extra layer of plumber's tape might be necessary for a perfect fit. £40 plus shipping (UK £6.75, Europe £10.55, World £12.95)