LEHART 6 Key Flute for sale SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
rmvanhorn
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Interested in traditional music - Irish, Nordic, you name it. I'm a flute and whistle player and interested in all aspects of flute playing, making.

LEHART 6 Key Flute for sale SOLD

Post by rmvanhorn »

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker here. I am looking to sell my (like new) Gilles Lehart 6 key blackwood flute in D. This flute was just received from France. I had intended to use it while waiting for my $5k cocuswood flute to be completed. Life is funny, and it turns out that my new flute will be finished much sooner than anticipated, so I have no use for the Lehart after all. Lehart makes a fine flute, and they are a notoriously great deal for the money - great sound, well in tune, and you can have 6 keys for the cost of most other makes' keyless models! Lehart's current wait time is 9 months, so this will be a great opportunity for someone to get a nice flute without the wait. I am just looking to recoup my money. Price is $2,000 US including shipping.

Flute is located in the US, and because of the issues exporting wood at the moment, I will only ship to buyers in the country. References available on request. Please send me an email at rmvanhorn at gmail dot com if interested.
rmvanhorn
Tell us something.: Interested in traditional music - Irish, Nordic, you name it. I'm a flute and whistle player and interested in all aspects of flute playing, making.

Re: LEHART 6 Key Flute for sale

Post by rmvanhorn »

Still available! (How?!)

Price reduced to $1,825 + shipping to US destinations.

Email at rmvanhorn at gmail dot com for more info/pictures.
rmvanhorn

Post by rmvanhorn »

Final price reduction to $1,700 plus shipping.
rmvanhorn

Post by rmvanhorn »

Flute is sold.