Aebi Rudall copy SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
flutefry
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Pipes have become my main instrument, but I still play the flute. I have emerged from the "instrument acquisition" phase, and am now down to one full set of pipes (Gordon Galloway), and one flute (Hudson Siccama).

Aebi Rudall copy SOLD

Post by flutefry »

Blackwood large-holed Rudall inspired flute in blackwood with wide silver rings, large-holed made in 2008 to Tom’s original design, for sale by the original owner. Comes with an inexpensive metal case with foam padding. Great sound and tuning. Will ship from USA if requested. $800 USD or equivalent, or best offer. Photos on request. Is a good keyless flute to accompany the R+R for sale, and the Aebi head improves sound and tuning of the R+R.

I am retiring and downsizing so this flute must go. Try your offer. I will be especially sympathetic to those new to flute playing.

Hugh
flutefry
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Pipes have become my main instrument, but I still play the flute. I have emerged from the "instrument acquisition" phase, and am now down to one full set of pipes (Gordon Galloway), and one flute (Hudson Siccama).

Re: Aebi Rudall copy

Post by flutefry »

Sold
I thought I had no talent, but my talent is to persist anyway.