FS: Sindt C and Blue Overton (Goldie) High D

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Unseen122
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

FS: Sindt C and Blue Overton (Goldie) High D

Post by Unseen122 »

I have these two rare whistles which I have reluctantly decided to part with. Short story is that I very rarely play whistle at all, don't get any work doing it, and could use the cash more than having two rare whistles that one or two other players would be really happy to own sitting in a bin in the corner of my apartment! Since I would prefer to sell these here rather than eBay I am offering them here first. Since both of these are no longer available new and go for a premium please make me an offer/contact for pricing. Would consider taking a Freeman (or similar) tweaked or Dixon trad in either of these keys as partial trade but otherwise I need the cash. Would vastly prefer a US sale, can take electronic payment from PayPal, Zelle, or Cash App can also take a check or Money Order.

Sindt C; I've had this whistle for around 12 or 13 years, believe I got it from Doc Jones in the early days of the Irish Flute Store, used but not abused. Has patina and the bell end is slightly misshapen (see pic) otherwise mint. Plays beautifully everything you would expect from a whistle like this, you'll love it I swear!

ImageImage

Anodized Blue Goldie Overton high D; Had this baby about 10 years. Takes a bit of push in the upper octave and is a real session power house. Has a few dents on it where you can see the silver aluminum underneath but is otherwise mint. Comes with original pouch.

ImageImageImage
Unseen122
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

Re: FS: Sindt C and Blue Overton (Goldie) High D

Post by Unseen122 »

Both still available.