FS: Susato whistles SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Mikethebook
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: May 2022, I'm a second-time beginner to the whistle and low whistle after a three-year gap due to a chest injury brought to an end twelve years of playing. I've started on a high whistle and much is coming back quickly but it will be a while before I can manage a Low D again where my interest really lies. I chiefly love slow airs rather than dance tunes and am a fan of the likes of Davy Spillane, Eoin Duignan, Fred Morrison and Paddy Keenan.

FS: Susato whistles SOLD

Post by Mikethebook »

A non-tuneable D black Susato coupled with a white set of D, C & Bb that came with a batch of whistles. In the white set, the body end of the head is cracked (difficult to photograph) though I had no difficulty playing the whistle with all three bodies pushed in. Probably some tape would secure the bodies better and prevent further damage. Otherwise both Susatos are in good condition. £18 inc postage in the UK, £20 inc postage overseas.
Mikethebook
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: May 2022, I'm a second-time beginner to the whistle and low whistle after a three-year gap due to a chest injury brought to an end twelve years of playing. I've started on a high whistle and much is coming back quickly but it will be a while before I can manage a Low D again where my interest really lies. I chiefly love slow airs rather than dance tunes and am a fan of the likes of Davy Spillane, Eoin Duignan, Fred Morrison and Paddy Keenan.

Re: FS: Susato whistles

Post by Mikethebook »

SOLD