FS: MK Kelpie Low D SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
splitz

FS: MK Kelpie Low D SOLD

Post by splitz »

Hi all,

I'm letting my MK Kelpie Low D go - I'm just not using it.

It's a lovely instrument - great sound, great intonation, very responsive and surprisingly comfortable for a Low D, but I'm just not using it.

It's about 2 months old, and comes from a smoke and pet free home. It's been well looked after and will be well packed. I'm a music teacher, so I know how to look after instruments. Comes with the original case.

I'm looking for £100 (GBP) plus postage. I'll send Special Delivery in the UK for £7, and internationally for £15.

This instrument is in mint condition. You're basically getting a new kelpie for only two thirds of the price.

I prefer PayPal, but will consider other methods

Any questions, please PM me.

splitz

Re: FS: MK Kelpie Low D

Post by splitz »

And for some reason, my images aren't working - I'll try and fix, in the meantime let me know your email address and I'll send you the images.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

I don't know how to help you fix it, but in the meantime if you right-click on the image box you can open the image in another tab.

To keep extraneous postings here to a minimum, please forward any further solutions to the OP privately. Thanks.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
splitz

Post by splitz »

Sale pending
splitz

Post by splitz »

Sold. Thanks.