FS: Solen Lesoeuf flute in the key of D - SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
karl
antispam: No

FS: Solen Lesoeuf flute in the key of D - SOLD

Post by karl »

Due to financial reasons I have a brand new Solen Lesoeuf flute in the key of D for sale. I recieved the flute from Solen at the begining of this month so it is in brand new condition.

The flute is in black wood and has a beautiful head with a silver lip plate and a CITE certified Ivory embouchure.

You can listen to Blayne Chastain's (of the Irish Flute store) audio review and hear him play one of Solen's flutes here. This is what they have to say about Solen's flutes:

I'm not sure how to explain how mindblowingly good these flutes are, except that, within ten seconds of starting to play this flute, Blayne's eyebrows went up and he started playing in earnest. Within ten minutes of very concentrated playing, Blayne decided to sell one of his own flutes and order a keyed flute from Solen, who is one of just a few female makers of Irish simple system flutes in the world.

That's how good they are!

Solen's flutes incorporate stunningly good workmanship and elegant details with ease of incredibly expressive playing. Blayne compared one with his 6 key Olwell cocus “Nicholson”, and, while they are different, felt the two flutes were “happy companions” — his Olwell is very refined, but the Lesouef's expressiveness was more than impressive. The flute held up to crushing the notes yet supported delicate phrasing. For more details, please listen to the sound file!

I've just paid €1085 (which is approximately £897). I'd like £700. This is a fantastic opportunity to get a brand new flute, at a low price, with no wait.