WTT: Carl Bell Bb flute + Cash for Other Bb flute

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Unseen122
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Of course I'm not a bot; I've been here for years... Apparently that isn't enough to pass muster though!

WTT: Carl Bell Bb flute + Cash for Other Bb flute

Post by Unseen122 »

I am looking to upgrade my Bb flute and decided I'd put out an ad on here before I put myself onto the waiting list for something else (probably one from Casey Burns). Anyway flute is blackwood with brass rings and no tuning slide more or less identical to this one, comes with cloth roll. I bought it from another forum member about 4 or 5 years ago; flute has been played regularly and oiled as needed while it has been in my possession and is in fairly pristine condition.

I would say the value of the flute is $550 (what I paid) and I can add around $200-$300 USD to that but may be willing to spend a little more for something special. Contact me via email or PM if interested; if I don't find something this way I will put the flute up for sale when whatever I decide to order is ready. If you are interested in buying it outright in the future feel free to contact me and I will keep you in mind if/when I am looking to sell the flute.

Thanks!