FS Hyde G/C button accordion with gig case

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
kmag
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I try my best to play the flute and pipes. I have been coming here for years and now are required to fill this out for an address change.

FS Hyde G/C button accordion with gig case

Post by kmag »

I have a Hyde G/C button accordion for sale.

I have used it for some Irish tunes and is especially well suited for Breton, French and Italian tunes. It has 23 treble buttons and eight bass buttons. The three treble stops are used to control the vibrato and can be taken to a single reed. The reeds are handmade by a small family operation in Italy and are in a MMM musette configuration. The bass buttons have two stops to take out the thirds or the low bass note. I had the entire instrument cleaned and retuned a few years ago at Michael Arralde in the area. Outside of that it has never been out of the house and it is like new. The case is made of Huon Pine, Paduak and Queensland Cedar and is very light weight. Great action.

It also includes a gig bag, with my name on it unfortunately unless your name is Kurt Magnuson. The name is embroidered and could be removed. It also includes some instructional books for the G/C accordion as well. A strap is included as well.

I am asking $3200 for it including shipping which is about two thirds of what I paid for it in 2006. I got word a few years ago that he is not taking in orders any more but only concentrating on old customers. For questions or offers please contact me and I will answer your questions or concerns.

Image Image Image Image Image