FS: Overton low D (Goldie)

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Piper93442
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

FS: Overton low D (Goldie)

Post by Piper93442 »

I'm selling my Overton low D (non-tunable, Colin Goldie) aluminum whistle. Plays beautifully with that distinctive Overton "cosmic drainpipe" sound. No dents or noticeable scuffs - just the usual light wear from careful playing & handling. Purchased used for $200 last year, asking the same. I'll pay shipping within continental U.S. Photos available on request. PayPal preferred.

You can PM me, or e-mail to: pipermike@charter.net

If you're concerned about this being my 1st post, I apologize. As a new whistle player, I simply felt I was more qualified to *absorb* the knowledge here than attempt to impart it. Bagpipes are my first love, and I have been an active member of the Dunsire piping forum for over 10 years - feel free to look me up (Username: Mike Phillips).

Thanks...

Mike
Piper93442

Re: FS: Overton low D (Goldie)

Post by Piper93442 »

Moved the sale to E-Bay when I read that Chiff & Fipple was on the fritz due to hacking.
MTGuru
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by MTGuru »

Moderator's note: The problem affected only the main website http://www.chiffandfipple.com (which is now offline), not this message board.
Vivat diabolus in musica! MTGuru's (old) GG Clips / Blackbird Clips

Joel Barish: Is there any risk of brain damage?
Dr. Mierzwiak: Well, technically speaking, the procedure is brain damage.
Piper93442

Post by Piper93442 »

Sorry for the confusion - my bad. I saw the hacking announcement at the top of this forum and assumed the effects must have extended into this area. I apologize for any inconvenience stemming from my decision to move the sale.