FS: Joe Kennedy B chanter SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
NicoMoreno
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I just wanted to update my location... 100 characters is a lot and I don't really want to type so much just to edit my profile...

FS: Joe Kennedy B chanter SOLD

Post by NicoMoreno »

Joe Kennedy B chanter - Keyless chanter with wooden chanter top and an extended gooseneck top. The extended top allows the chanter to be used even with fairly short bag necks. The chanter is applewood with brass hardware and boxwood mounts. There are mounts for seven keys and a stop key. Joe Kennedy has offered to add keys if the buyer would like that. Payment for the keys would be direct to Joe, however I would be able to drop the chanter off at his workshop. The chanter is everything you'd expect in a flat chanter from one of the best makers out there. The tone is mellower than with ebony due to the fruit wood. Sound clips are available upon request.

The price is $1400 CAD plus actual shipping costs. I'll ship anywhere in the world.

For those looking to avoid shipping costs I'll be in Batavia, NY this Saturday and Toronto for the inaugral Ontario Irish Pipers Club meeting the following Sunday. I also travel regularly to Detroit.

Contact me at nicolaslbrown [at] hotmail [dot] com or PM.

See here for more photos: http://nicolaslbrown.googlepages.com/bchanterforsale
NicoMoreno
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I just wanted to update my location... 100 characters is a lot and I don't really want to type so much just to edit my profile...

Re: FS: Joe Kennedy B chanter

Post by NicoMoreno »

It's been sold.