FS: Deluxe D Full Set made by ArHPa SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Juan Pablo Plata
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

FS: Deluxe D Full Set made by ArHPa SOLD

Post by Juan Pablo Plata »

For sale: Deluxe D Full Set made by ArHPa in 2010 (when they were "Aragón, Hevia and Parrado", now they are just ArPa).

African blackwood, stainless steel, creamy imitation ivory, chanter with stop and C&F nat keys, bag cover and case. Deluxe model has more mounts (the best I´ve ever seen). It´s shiny, in very, very good condition, extremely solid built and shows an excellent turning. It was revised and serviced by makers in December 2019 (they were surprised by the condition of the set). It has new pads and springs in all keys, and cane reeds but will need new adjustment in your location, of course, as it has been unplayed for some months). A set of Eezedrone synthetic reeds are included (played just one day, but I preferred cane), and I will include a third reed for the chanter made by CP Reeds at the moment of the sale, totally new.

Reason for sale? I´m not a wide bore piper (already play a B narrow full set). It was a gift and remains barely played, so it´s virtually like new as you can see.

An instrument like this has to be played, hence the sale :) (click on the image for more detail)

More photos here

Now, the price. 5500€ is a fair price for a set like this one. We can negotiate ;)

I´m not a great player, but you can see better pipers playing ArPa instruments in these videos:

Link1
Link2
Link3
Link4
Link5
Link6
Link7 (just chanter here)
Link8
Link9
Link10 (drones+regs only)
Link11 (drones+regs only)
Link12