FS: Carbony Celtic Winds Carbon Fiber D whistle

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
avanutria
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: A long time chatty Chiffer but have been absent for almost two decades. Returned in 2022 and still recognize some names! I also play anglo concertina now.

FS: Carbony Celtic Winds Carbon Fiber D whistle

Post by avanutria »

For sale, like new a Carbony Celtic Winds high D whistle. I purchased this somewhere around 2011-2012 at the Eugene Irish Festival, from a Carbony vendor booth. I ended up not using it at all due to going into whistle hibernation shortly after that, so it is in like new condition.

Full disclosure - There is a tiny silver dot above the third tonehole. It can be seen if you open the above image in a new window and zoom in. If it bothers you it could be made less noticeable with a sharpie. It was there when I bought it. I bought it anyway because it was the best sounding whistle they had brought with them.

The back of the head has "TI 0219" engraved on it.

Asking $250 including US shipping, but buyer would pay insurance if it is desired. I would pack securely and post from a post office, so it would mainly be insurance against loss. A new Carbony high D is $295 including their $15 shipping charge.

If there is a UK buyer who gets in touch with me before mid June, I could also bring it to the UK and post within the country.

I can make and share a sound file if desired.