Patrick Olwell D Cane Flute - $475 SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Patrick Olwell D Cane Flute - $475 SOLD

Post by Julia Delaney »

I am selling my Patrick Olwell cane flute. The flute is in excellent, as-new condition, with no cracks, no chips, no warp. It plays easily and with good volume. I selected this one out of several that Patrick had when I visited him in his shop in Virginia well over twenty years ago. Since then I have played it over the years but I am divesting, and offering some instruments that I don’t play every day.

Patrick Olwell is a master flute-maker. This is a great flute, with perfect intonation and a strong bottom low D. One of my favorite flutes, it comes with a pouch that I kept it in over the years. I will send it in a mailing tube and I will cover the cost of mailing within the USA.

The first picture is a stock photo taken from the net. It is identical to the one I am selling. The picture on the right is of the actual flute that I am selling. I am sorry that the pouch picture is not straight.

Thanks for looking. Best wishes and happy toots.

Image Image Image
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

SOLD -- Olwell D Cane Flute

Post by Julia Delaney »

This has been sold. Thanks all the same and good luck finding one.
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale