FS: Multiple whistles

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
psoutowood
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a longtime piper, and have added in the few years a bunch of Irish whistles and smallpipes to my collection. Looking for new instruments and like-minded people!

FS: Multiple whistles

Post by psoutowood »

Hi all, it's time for me to thin the herd and focus on the whistles and keys that get the most play time. Sadly I need to sell the following whistles. All are great players and in good to excellent condition and are fully cleaned and sanitized prior to shipping. Costs do not include shipping which is usually around $10 in the CONUS. All whistles are tunable. Cobre whistles are unsealed copper and show patina but can be easily cleaned to new-penny finish.

Killarney Eb nickel - 60
Kerry Optima Cobre D - 90
Kerry Optima Cobre C - 90
Chieftain Thunderbird Bb - 160
Chieftain Thunderbird C - 160
Kerry Optima low F - 90
Kerry Custom low D - 160

-Peter
psoutowood
Tell us something.: I am a longtime piper, and have added in the few years a bunch of Irish whistles and smallpipes to my collection. Looking for new instruments and like-minded people!

Re: FS: Multiple whistles

Post by psoutowood »

Hi all, it's time for me to thin the herd and focus on the whistles and keys that get the most play time. Sadly I need to sell the following whistles. All are great players and in good to excellent condition and are fully cleaned and sanitized prior to shipping. Costs do not include shipping which is usually around $10 in the CONUS. All whistles are tunable. Cobre whistles are unsealed copper and show patina but can be easily cleaned to new-penny finish.

Killarney Eb nickel - SOLD
Kerry Optima Cobre D - 90
Kerry Optima Cobre C - 90
Chieftain Thunderbird Bb - 160
Chieftain Thunderbird C - 160
Kerry Optima low F - SOLD
Kerry Custom low D - 160

-Peter
psoutowood

Post by psoutowood »

UPDATE - PRICE DROP

Hi all, it's time for me to thin the herd and focus on the whistles and keys that get the most play time. Sadly I need to sell the following whistles. All are great players and in good to excellent condition and are fully cleaned and sanitized prior to shipping. Costs INCLUDE SHIPPING IN CONUS. All whistles are tunable. Cobre whistles are unsealed copper and show patina but can be easily cleaned to new-penny finish.

Kerry Optima Cobre D - 80
Kerry Optima Cobre C - 80
Chieftain Thunderbird Bb - 140
Chieftain Thunderbird C - 140
Kerry Custom low D - 140
psoutowood

Post by psoutowood »

UPDATE - SOLD

Hi all, it's time for me to thin the herd and focus on the whistles that get the most play time. Sadly I need to sell the following whistles. All are great players and in good to excellent condition and are fully cleaned and sanitized prior to shipping. Costs INCLUDE SHIPPING IN CONUS. All whistles are tunable. Cobre whistles are unsealed copper and show patina but can be easily cleaned to new-penny finish.

Kerry Optima Cobre D - 80
Kerry Custom low D - SOLD
psoutowood

Post by psoutowood »

UPDATE - SOLD

Hi all, it's time for me to thin the herd and focus on the whistles that get the most play time. Sadly I need to sell the following whistles. All are great players and in good to excellent condition and are fully cleaned and sanitized prior to shipping. Costs INCLUDE SHIPPING IN CONUS. All whistles are tunable. Cobre whistles are unsealed copper and show patina but can be easily cleaned to new-penny finish.

Kerry Optima Cobre D - SOLD
psoutowood

Post by psoutowood »

UPDATE - SOLD AND PRICE DROP

Kerry Optima Cobre D - SOLD
Kerry Optima Cobre C - SOLD
Chieftain Thunderbird Bb - 120
Chieftain Thunderbird C - 120