It is currently Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:38 pm 

Hello!

I'm selling a Dixon Alloy high D whistle that I just received yesterday and is in perfect condition. I'm finding that I like tapered-bore high whistles, and am just feeling like I have an abundance of high whistles at the moment, so just looking for a good home for this fine instrument! I've never owned a Dixon before and am impressed with the refined craftsmanship and the remarkable lightweight of the alloy. The whistle is tuneable and well balanced in both octaves.

I paid $70 and it was sent from Ireland, but I'd be happy with reasonable offers and would prefer to ship within the US, but am open shipping anywhere. I live in Hawaii, and my wife and I have been under strict quarantine for about a month now (as she has some chronic health conditions and cannot afford to catch the virus...), so I feel comfortable saying that this whistle would be coming from a healthy household and risk of contagion would likely be lower than most other online ordering.... whew, strange times and I certainly don't like mentioning this, but I will ensure whistle is properly sterilized before packaging and we are already taking more strenuous precautions than many...

Thank you all and please contact me with questions!

Rich