It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum rules

Please do not post replies, questions or comments in this forum. They will be deleted without warning.

Contact posters directly by PM or e-mail.

Please read the FORUM RULES before posting.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:41 pm 

$320 including USPS Priority Mail shipping with insurance (USA only). ($300 if you're near Winston-Salem, NC and want to pick it up.)

I am the second owner of this flute. Very good condition, but not totally as new. You can tell that it has been played when you look at the finger holes and embouchure hole. It has been regularly oiled per Casey's instructions. There is one tiny, tiny dent in the end grain of the mouthpiece section (like it bumped into the corner of something). (Very small - maybe 0.5mm wide by 1mm long. Not noticeable unless you look at the very end grain of the flute.)

This is a very easy to play flute, especially for someone with smaller hands, arthritis, etc. When I purchased it, I thought that it was an ergonomic standard folk flute and was surprised when it arrived and discovered it to be the small hand version. But I really liked it and it has been my go to flute for most of the past year until I got my recent boxwood.

I also have one of Casey's folk flutes with standard ergonomic finger holes in boxwood, and I find myself playing that flute more often, so am selling the blackwood small hand version.

Here's a link to some photos that I've uploaded. https://www.naturallycast.com/folk-flute

With Casey's recent announcement, opportunities for getting a folk flute in wood may be ending.

Chris