SOLD: Beautiful 2011 Grinter Blackwood Keyless Flute

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Banjobilly
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Trying to capably ride a pair of DG button boxes, a Low D whistle and pair of D flutes. Based in Michigan, primarily oriented to old time string band music since the 1970s.

SOLD: Beautiful 2011 Grinter Blackwood Keyless Flute

Post by Banjobilly »

Hi All: SOLD: I'll make donation to C and F once I obtain funds.

I have a beautiful 2011 Grinter Blackwood Keyless flute with C foot in great need of a more deserving home. Since purchase in 2015, I've been faithfully Bore Doctoring/Grenadilla oiling it every six months or so and have kept nicely humidified. I had cork tenons installed by a well-regarded woodwinds repairman here in Michigan. The first owner said that this boy was "exquisite" with fine C nat cross fingering and F natural half holing working fine. I guess that I agree with general consensus that Grinters require a more focused embouchure and this baby really roars when when I've (inconsistently) found it. At the same time, I've concluded that I just need to stick to button boxes and fretted instruments!

I would want to stick with mailing within continental US. I could mail this flute in the very sturdy double pistol case its been living in if you'd like that (or smaller (cheaper) wooden case.

I'm asking USD $1,200.00 or best offer per PayPal with more rapid secure postage included and seven day right of return. I can't figure out how to attach photos to this post but would be happy to email several to you. Thanks, Bill