FS: Olwell Bamboo D Flute SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Sirchronique
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I like whistles, flutes, lyres, cittern/mandolin/bouzouki family instruments, as well as heavy and nasty slap bass. Languages, linguistics, history (especially Migration Period and Bronze Age Europe), cuisine from various parts of Latin America, chili growing, bushcraft, and the works of JRR Tolkien also tickle my fancy.

FS: Olwell Bamboo D Flute SOLD

Post by Sirchronique »

Hi all! I haven’t been on the forums for some time (mainly using Facebook groups lately) but I wanted to list a flute I am trying to sell.

For sale is a bamboo D flute made by Patrick Olwell. The price is $300, including shipping and insurance for those in the continental U.S. Flute is in great condition, plays well, and has been kept in a well humidified room in a non-smoking home, and has no cracks.

Any interested parties are welcome to PM me, and I can provide several pictures.

Thanks!

-SirC
Sirchronique
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I like whistles, flutes, lyres, cittern/mandolin/bouzouki family instruments, as well as heavy and nasty slap bass. Languages, linguistics, history (especially Migration Period and Bronze Age Europe), cuisine from various parts of Latin America, chili growing, bushcraft, and the works of JRR Tolkien also tickle my fancy.

Re: FS: Olwell Bamboo D Flute

Post by Sirchronique »

Flute has been SOLD

Thankee