FS: Dance Music of Willie Clancy (book)

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
PJ
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: ......................................................................................................

FS: Dance Music of Willie Clancy (book)

Post by PJ »

I've put my copy of the Dance Music of Willie Clancy up on eBay.

The Dance Music of Willie Clancy, edited by Pat Mitchell and published (1993) by Ossian. 152 traditional Irish tunes annotated by Pat Mitchell from the playing of the uilleann piper and whistler, Willie Clancy. The book has been out of print for many years, and is highly soughtafter.

I bought this book new in Cork in the late '90s. The opening price is approximately what I paid for it (£18). It has been enjoyed but not abused, and is still in good condition (see Condition description and photos for details, or message me for details). I'm selling because I haven't used it some time, and it might be of use to someone else.

I'll ship to Canada, US, Ireland, UK, mainland Europe, Australia and NZ. If you are from outside these locations, contact me before bidding. Shipping will be the actual Canada Post costs, including insurance. Buyer can select surface, airmail, express or priority service (which run from approx. $10 to $85).

Auction ends on Feb 19. Good luck.
PJ