FS Olwell Cocus 6-key Pratten Northwind Case + Cover SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

FS Olwell Cocus 6-key Pratten Northwind Case + Cover SOLD

Post by Julia Delaney »

Perfect condition. Price firm. These have sold for over $10,000. This was Olwell's personal flute for a year and a half.
It's about ten years old. No splits, cracks, warps, etc. Engraved rings. Plays beautifully, in perfect tune, with great volume. The Northwind leather-covered case has always been carried inside a protective fitted case cover.
There is a ten year + wait for a flute like this. I believe that the lowest price they sell for on eBay is in the range of $8,000.
Buyer will pay for and determine method of shipping and kind of insurance. Registered USPS mail and $200 insurance to cover will ensure safe handling and no tax for international shipping.
My reason for selling has nothing to do with the flute itself. I need the money for another project.
At some point I will post pictures. Patrick Olwell will guarantee that I am legit and that the flute itself is genuine.
Last edited by Julia Delaney on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Re: FS Olwell Cocus 6-key Pratten Northwind Case + Cover

Post by Julia Delaney »

Thanks to everybody for the interest. The flute has been spoken for.
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale