FS: Terry McGee Rudall Perfected

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
John Driscoll
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been playing Irish flute and whistles since January 2016. It's been a great departure from percussion, which has been my primary form of musicianship since I was a boy.

FS: Terry McGee Rudall Perfected

Post by John Driscoll »

Selling my McGee! Keyless Blackwood Rudall Perfected, key of D, silver rings and tuning slide, half-lined head, integral foot.

Beauty to hold, nice and light in the hands. Great, woodsy sound due to the half lined head, but nice and bright for ITM if you need it to be. Very sweet second octave. Excellent condition - well cared for, oiled and humidified.

Paid $1,250 originally, asking $1,000. (US customers only)

PM or email me for pics!
John Driscoll
Tell us something.: I've been playing Irish flute and whistles since January 2016. It's been a great departure from percussion, which has been my primary form of musicianship since I was a boy.

Re: FS: Terry McGee Rudall Perfected

Post by John Driscoll »

Also, here's a link of pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/aetnmWtyAPakhmcz1
John Driscoll

Post by John Driscoll »

Bump! Anyone considering this flute? Happy to consider offers. But then again, I won't be heartbroken if it doesn't sell :)
John Driscoll

Post by John Driscoll »

Reducing price to $950.