FS: Whistle Clearout DONE

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Mikethebook
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: May 2022, I'm a second-time beginner to the whistle and low whistle after a three-year gap due to a chest injury brought to an end twelve years of playing. I've started on a high whistle and much is coming back quickly but it will be a while before I can manage a Low D again where my interest really lies. I chiefly love slow airs rather than dance tunes and am a fan of the likes of Davy Spillane, Eoin Duignan, Fred Morrison and Paddy Keenan.

FS: Whistle Clearout DONE

Post by Mikethebook »

I have for sale five whistles that are not getting played and deserve to be.

Qwistle Low D. See https://lindstruments.com/collections/t ... le-plastic for further details. Picture underexposed to show hole positions. In perfect condition. Hardly played. Easy to play and lovely rich tone. £35 plus insured shipping (£6.00 in the UK, £10.15 in Europe, £12.95 Rest of World)

Overton Low G (with Bernard's certificate). Used but in very good clean condition. £90 plus insured shipping (£7.25 in the UK, £12.65 in Europe, £15.45 Rest of World)

Jean-Pierre Le Meur High D. In mint condition. Hardly played. Lovely whistle like a slightly quieter Goldie. Difficult to obtain (see forums). £99 plus insured shipping (£7.25 in the UK, £11.20 in Europe, £12.55 Rest of the World)

Feadog Shush High D. Quiet practice whistle in perfect condition. £18 plus shipping (£2.90 in the UK, £4.10 in Europe, £5.60 Rest of the World)

Parks Ivory Everywhistle High D with tone ring. Used but in very good condition. £25 plus shipping (£2.90 in the UK, £4.10 in Europe, £5.60 Rest of the World)
Mikethebook
Tell us something.: May 2022, I'm a second-time beginner to the whistle and low whistle after a three-year gap due to a chest injury brought to an end twelve years of playing. I've started on a high whistle and much is coming back quickly but it will be a while before I can manage a Low D again where my interest really lies. I chiefly love slow airs rather than dance tunes and am a fan of the likes of Davy Spillane, Eoin Duignan, Fred Morrison and Paddy Keenan.

Re: FS: Whistle Clearout

Post by Mikethebook »

Overton now sold.
Mikethebook

Post by Mikethebook »

Le Meur sold
Mikethebook

Post by Mikethebook »

Qwistle Low D now sold
Mikethebook

Post by Mikethebook »

Shush & Parks quiet whistles still for sale.
Mikethebook

Post by Mikethebook »

ALL SOLD