8 key flute by Eduard Heidegger, Linz SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Jon C.
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I restore 19th century flutes, specializing in Rudall & Rose, and early American flutes. I occasionally make new flutes. Been at it for about 15 years.

8 key flute by Eduard Heidegger, Linz SOLD

Post by Jon C. »

8 key flute by Eduard Heidegger, Linz

A beautiful flute in blackwood with polished nickel keys. No cracks, as I have replaced the head joint, also to bring the flute into 440 tuning. Comes with original case, Christmas colored liner... :D
Also, extra touch on the Bb key, has kind of a Vienna touch to it, which comes in handy for Pipers grip.
$450.00 + shipping, priced to move!
PM me or email to Cochranflutes@gmail.com
"I love the flute because it's the one instrument in the world where you can feel your own breath. I can feel my breath with my fingers. It's as if I'm speaking from my soul..."
Michael Flatley

Jon
Jon C.
Tell us something.: I restore 19th century flutes, specializing in Rudall & Rose, and early American flutes. I occasionally make new flutes. Been at it for about 15 years.

Re: 8 key flute by Eduard Heidegger, Linz

Post by Jon C. »

Rick Wilson, flute expert and mathematician, form oldflutes.com pointed out on Facebook that I should actually count the keys, it is really a 10 key flute!
"I love the flute because it's the one instrument in the world where you can feel your own breath. I can feel my breath with my fingers. It's as if I'm speaking from my soul..."
Michael Flatley

Jon
Jon C.

Re: 8 key flute by Eduard Heidegger, Linz

Post by Jon C. »

Flute is sold.
Michael Flatley

Jon