Patrick Olwell Keyless "Nicholson" Flute For Sale -- $1,150

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Patrick Olwell Keyless "Nicholson" Flute For Sale -- $1,150

Post by Julia Delaney »

I am selling a three piece all-wood Olwell Nicholson model in D. Perfect condition, two years old, plays great.

But there isn't anything you'll be able to tell from a photo. I will send a photo if you like, via email. It is made from aged blackwood and it is in perfect condition with no trace of warping. no cracks and no scratches The tuning is spot on, it is exceptionally easy to fill and it is very responsive.
It plays beautifully with very little effort. No case. No slide. No silver rings (wood rings that look lovely). This was made specially for me. The flute is in perfect tune and can be played with commanding volume. Very portable three piece flute that you can carry in a pocket. Other experienced players have commented that the flute plays itself. Well, it doesn't.... but it is effortless to play.

Priced at $1,150 including delivery. This is a firm price. I leave the area in 7-10 days so it's best to act quickly on this if you've any interest.

Thanks.
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale