FS: Whistles, Sopilkas, and one (Boehm) Flute

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
de Salier
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I do indeed love whistles, mostly the ones with six holes. And this forum is all about them, small ones, big ones, normal ones, strange ones...

FS: Whistles, Sopilkas, and one (Boehm) Flute

Post by de Salier »

Hi All,

Some of these whistles have been offered before, but for various reasons they where never sold.
They will have to go now due to the financial situation. (The only whistle I will keep is a brilliant old Gen D)

I am on Mainland Europe. Open to all sensible offers.

- John Sindt in D, Modified head and flared bottom. John himself was impressed with the work (not done by me). Brilliant sound.
- Overton low F. Big Holes, with rounded edges. Polished finish. Beautiful deep sound
- Tony Dixon DX005 - Polymer Tunable whistle in D
- Freeman Blackbird, with a Feadog Brass body, giving it a slightly warmer, pleasant, sound.
- Generation Bb, Old Style, Blue head Nickle body, bluetack tweak (easily removed if needed)
- Generation Bb, Old Style, Black head Brass body, bluetack tweak (easily removed if needed) (Old Howard Stock)
- Tilbury Bb

- Ukranian Sopilka in D, Easy to play and very bright sound
- Ukranian Sopilka in C, Dark scruffy sound (Made in March 1987, includes original Russian notes)
- Ukranian Sopilka in C, Easy to play and a deep flute like sound, made by Terechenko
- Ukranian Sopilka in Low G, Very deep imposing sound. Very Easy to play.

- Yamaha 211 Boehm Flute. Very common type, no explanation needed

Fotos are available on request
Contact me at erwin.eijsermans(at)outlook(dot)com
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield