FS: Olwell Bamboo Low C SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
pixyy
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Just updating my profile after 16+ years of C&F membership. Sold most of my flutes, play the ones I still own and occasionally still enjoy coming here and read about flute related subjects.

FS: Olwell Bamboo Low C SOLD

Post by pixyy »

I am offering this flute for sale;
An Olwell Bamboo Low C
Imageimage by Rune Meijer, on Flickr
These are rare beasts, since Patrick Olwell only occasionally offers new ones and the single nodes of bamboo required for the Low C are very hard to find.

Like all Olwell bamboo flutes it is impeccably made and produces a beautiful deep warm tone.
Cylindrical flutes require an adjustment in technique to play in tune compared to conical flutes, and being a low C the stretch is of course greater than on a D flute.
I have average hands and have never had issues with the stretch.

Have a look at some more pictures in this album (including side by side with a conical D flute).
https://flic.kr/s/aHsm2pfv9x

Price: DKK 4300,- (approx 650USD) PLUS shipping/fees
I will accept PayPal and bank transfers and will ship internationally by UPS or other trackable service

There is no case/bag with the flute, but will be shipped securely.

Serious inquiries by PM or at runemeijer(at)gmail(dot)com

Cheers,
Rune
PS: extrabonus photo album of my hand built flute rack with D flute and Bamboo C, Eb and F
https://www.flickr.com/gp/runemeijer/7K5918
pixyy
Tell us something.: Just updating my profile after 16+ years of C&F membership. Sold most of my flutes, play the ones I still own and occasionally still enjoy coming here and read about flute related subjects.

Re: FS: Olwell Bamboo Low C

Post by pixyy »

bumpalicious
pixyy

Re: FS: Olwell Bamboo Low C

Post by pixyy »

The flute is now SOLD :)