For Sale - Seth Gallagher Flat Set in C

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Uilleann17
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play the uilleann pipes. I have been playing them for 10 year. I enjoy Celtic music and Acadiana. I also play guitar and viola di gamba.

For Sale - Seth Gallagher Flat Set in C

Post by Uilleann17 »

Seth Gallagher C Full Set - For all those serious pipers out there, I am happy to announce that I am selling my full set of Seth Gallagher Flat Pitch Pipes in C. These pipes were built by Seth Gallagher at the end of 2008. They are made from the highest quality materials, with the utmost concern for detail, and with styling reminiscent of the classic Irish pipe makers. The chanter, drones and regulators are turned from ebony, accented with imported synthetic ivory and brass ferrules. The bellows are made from cherry with an extra-heavy-duty leather gusset, and combined with the elk-tanned leather bag, provide a leak-resistant air supply. Mounted keys (high C nat., F nat., G # and B flat). Stunning workmanship all around. Seth's work is highly praised by many in the Uilleann community, notably Paddy Maloney. These pipes are in very good condition. There are no major scratches or chips, just the regular wear and tear. I am selling the pipes because I am not playing these pipes enough due to my busy schedule, and bothersome thumb arthritis. They should be in the hands of someone who can use them to their fullest. Seth Gallagher is no longer making pipes. I have decided to sell the pipes for $7500 United States Dollars plus shipping. I will include the hard case with hand made protective sleeves for each of the components minus the regulator component. Purchaser pays shipment and insurance costs. Includes a black solid case for shipment. Interested buyers please contact me. uilleann17@gmail.com
Listed: 09/01/2016
Price: $7500 - [buyer pays shipping & insurance]

Pictures available upon request.