Aulos one-key Baroque flute and tutor — $425

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Steve Bliven
antispam: No

Aulos one-key Baroque flute and tutor — $425

Post by Steve Bliven »

Back in case someone missed it previously...

This was a kindly, but misplaced, holiday gift. I watched a Baroque flute player perform and muttered, "I wish I could play like that." Which led to the gift. Now, I have neither the skills nor the life expectancy to master the Baroque flute, so I negotiated permission to sell it on. If you have an interest in the Baroque, One-Key flute, this is a great way to start.

What we have here is a brand new Aulos AF-1 "Grenser" model plastic flute. It's the shiny version. It plays in A=440. It comes with the full kit of a soft case, cleaning rod and swab, joint grease, and the all-important fingering chart. Also included is a copy of Janice Boland's Method for the One-Keyed Flute, some 225 pages of background information, playing instructions and exercises (and the quote in my signature line). Surf around and you'll see recommendations for this model as a good starter for the price and Boland's book comes highly recommended.

All of this for $425 (firm price—don't want to offend the gift-giver), postage paid to continental US. PayPal is fine.

Email or PM (using the buttons below) for further information or to snap up this deal.

Thanks and best wishes.

Steve
Live your life so that, if it was a book, Florida would ban it.