FS: Shruti Box (like new) great for playing w/ low whistles

Post notices here for used instruments: Wanted and for sale
Forum rules
Please do not post replies, questions or comments in this forum. They will be deleted without warning.

Contact posters directly by PM or e-mail.

Please read the FORUM RULES before posting.

Thank you!

barryanderson1952
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am an old man playing low whistle for 20 years, great instrument. I need something to keep me alive. The whistles have that affect.

FS: Shruti Box (like new) great for playing w/ low whistles

Post by barryanderson1952 »

Hello,

I've also decided to let go of my new Shruti Box purchased a year ago & played only twice w/ my low whistles. I am old trying to keep busy w/ music. However, I need to sell to cover other expenses.

Many whistlers are using this box as a backdrop for low whistles & many other instruments. YouTube has many playing this instrument along w/ their Irish low whistles, guitars & singers. It's a nice addition.

I also purchased the Bowring foot pedal (for right foot). The model I have is the "M3 Low C Two Octave Shruti Box" w/ carry case. Can send pics if you'd like. Email me here please: barrymanderson8@gmail.com.

It cost me $760.00 including shipping to USA from the UK. Letting this go for $550.00. PayPal accepted. That's over $200.00 savings without the 3 months wait.

Details From the maker last year:
M3 Two Octave: £450.
Bowring Foot Pedal 120cm: £165
Shipping to the USA: £80

M3 Low C two octave Shruti Box.

Reeds fine-tuned & voiced to A440 Hz
Carry case, user guide & chord chart.
Maintenance kit with reed tool

https://www.shrutibox.co.uk/

Thanks.
Mr. Anderson
barryanderson1952
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am an old man playing low whistle for 20 years, great instrument. I need something to keep me alive. The whistles have that affect.

Re: FS: Shruti Box (like new) great for playing w/ low whistles

Post by barryanderson1952 »

I have decided to keep the Shrutibox. Thank you to those who purchased the low whistles. I have nothing else for sale.

Thank you.