FS: Solen LESOUEF Mopane Flute $750 SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
rmvanhorn
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Interested in traditional music - Irish, Nordic, you name it. I'm a flute and whistle player and interested in all aspects of flute playing, making.

FS: Solen LESOUEF Mopane Flute $750 SOLD

Post by rmvanhorn »

(eBay listing 223107098519)

I will sell to C&F members for $750 if paid PayPal Friends/Family. Shipping additional (around $25) and to US only.

Lightly pre-owned Solen LESOUEF keyless Mopane Wood flute in D. Beautiful red wood, and beautifully made. Interesting and colorful sound, plenty of power, but definitely more of a Rudall style, lyrical & sweet flute than a honker. Unlined headjoint maximizes the wood sound.

Solen Lesouef obviously knows what she is doing - this flute is super elegantly made. I got my measurements, and can't see playing this one more than my 6-key, so on it goes. This one will make someone very happy!

Contact me by email at rmvanhorn at gmail dot com.
rmvanhorn
Tell us something.: Interested in traditional music - Irish, Nordic, you name it. I'm a flute and whistle player and interested in all aspects of flute playing, making.

Re: FS: Solen LESOUEF Mopane Flute $750

Post by rmvanhorn »

[This post shall stand. - Mod]

Sound demo below. (Please be kind, I’ve been playing trad for 8 months).

https://youtu.be/rwefYArIbks
rmvanhorn

Post by rmvanhorn »

Bump
rmvanhorn

Post by rmvanhorn »

The flute has been sold.