Entropic flange theory

All about flanges and dental hygiene. And hummus.
Mitch
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Entropic flange theory

Post by Mitch »

I propose that entropy, like energy/mass(The E and M of E=MCsqr) is conserved.

I propose that it is a universal gradient over which arise ripple-like inflections which produce negentropic envelopes.

The gradient supplies energy to negentropic envelopes via the gradient potential, and that each positive negentropic envelope is balanced by a super-entropic field.

I further propose that negentropic envelopes give rise to membrane structures at the point where the negentropic envelope re-crosses into the super-entropic field.

I also propose that there is a bi-causal relationship between entropic membranes and entropic inflections - that such envelopes can be caused or causal with the caused negentropic envelope being defined in a space-supported meta-space requiring additional transient fractal dimensions - and membranes being caused by inflections require only full dimensional support by normal 3-dimensional space with the entropic gradient being the fractal quantum of time producing field potential.

I add the proposal that entropic membranes require a porosity in order to prevent singularity occuring in the transitional potential slope - and that any causal membrane must also include a pore flange sufficient to prevent envelope subsumation from local inflections and to avoid singularity resulting in envelope disintegration.

In the engineering of causal entropic membranes, it seems useful to include an adjustable pore flange to govern fractal dimensional flux. How would such a parameter be best devised?

Please discuss?

(edit: I love editing)
P.S. Forgive me for cheating - of course, a negentropic envelope is a "self". In totality, selves are defined as "life".
And one can plainly see that "membrane" is another word for "skin" - but in the causal membrane it is not so obvious.
Also - . I suppose it is tautology to point out that the area of a negentropic inflection between the peak of the envelope and the trough of the super-entropic field describes a greater potential than the universal gradient - and therefore, can be expected to be occupied by smaller inflections. This would make all inflections contain sub-inflections in a fractal manner.
It might also follow that the penultimate inflection will contain no inflection due to the limit of teh resulting slope being a singularity - perhaps this is the subquantum boundary - beyond which no inflection can occur? And theat a strangelet is exactly that penultimate inflection?
And if so - what defines the spin of teh strangelet? Is it caused as common science insists, or is it causal? Are teh penultimate macro and penultimate micro bi-causal?

And if so - how does that affect your new-years resolutions?

(editorial conjecture: as an atheist, I will use this bridge into theism: to state - god's way of communicating to lesser selves (sub-inflections including humans) is by creation.
Man's way of communicating to god (and other super-inflections) is by creating. There you go guys - pray that way and stop being theist idiots - I'm working on doomsday - be patient . and what .. pray tell .. is the difference between creation and creating? It is the gradient of entropy - a function of the discharge of potential which creates further potential - a thing we call time)
All the best!

mitch
http://www.ozwhistles.com
Mitch

Re: Entropic flange theory

Post by Mitch »

For those of you who actually understood what I just said - can you advance the conjecture to include the super-imposition of entropic inflections?
(BTW - this fractal entropic behaviour didn't come from nowhere - I see it all the time examining wave forms produced by whistles.)
All the best!

mitch
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Bartender? ...I'll have what he's having.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

Here's a double!!

Scientists are now doing research on what makes policemen such assholes.

This is true .. but I am constrained to not reveal my sources.

Aparently, police have never been studied in an emprical sense - except for one ex-cop who got under their radar ..

His mame is .. Tyler Durdan!!!

Just joking - I'm Tyler Durdan .. no he's just Charles Watson, EdD .. I suppose you can googel his thesis and learn all you ever wanted to know about cops.

feeling higher?

I got some more in this baggie here - all diferent colours!

But I gotta say - I got colours to spare .. why don't you .. ?
I mean really .. can you remember that really really green time when you ran in the woods with the sun striking colour off of everything and sound is bouncing all around - and you could smell the dirt and yourself and the trees and the stags - and the stags could smell you .. and .. well . there was nothing left to do but run and larf!!

Remember??
All the best!

mitch
MWBailey
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Post by MWBailey »

Er...
You're not gonna believe this, but...
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

MWBailey wrote:Er...

Well said sir!!

Now get all yer baggage off and run out into the woods to find out how to be crazy at the right time .. and let me know ;)
All the best!

mitch