flangetastic foods

All about flanges and dental hygiene. And hummus.
emmline
antispam: No

flangetastic foods

Post by emmline »

1. Purchase
2. Follow package directions

This is better eaten with tortilla chips than flanges, but go ahead and eat with flanges if you prefer them.
WyoBadger
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: "Tell us something" hits me a bit like someone asking me to tell a joke. I can always think of a hundred of them until someone asks me for one. You know how it is. Right now, I can't think of "something" to tell you. But I have to use at least 100 characters to inform you of that.

Post by WyoBadger »

Just be sure and brush your teeth thoroughly afterwords.

Tom
Fall down six times. Stand up seven.
carrie

Re: flangetastic foods

Post by carrie »

emmline wrote:1. Purchase
2. Follow package directions

This is better eaten with tortilla chips than flanges, but go ahead and eat with flanges if you prefer them.
It's funny--I just bought this for the first time the very day you posted this (though before I saw the post). That's gotta mean something. I will make it today.

Re: flange--did you know it's also a verb? (I flanged the pipe.)

Re: dental hygiene--Flossing is the dental equivalent of war. (Really you have to remember Carter and the energy crisis to see flossing in its true light.)

Hate to veer off topic, but as a public service announcement I want to alert everyone to the reissue of Fizzies, but this time the drink is fortified with Vitamin C. As always, no stirring required.
/cf