Black Hohner Double Ray B/C lost/stolen, Liverpool, UK

A place for our musicians to post information about instruments lost, stolen, or otherwise missing.
Forum rules
This is the C&F-wide forum for posting notices of any instruments which have been lost or stolen, or have gone missing.

Titles should include at least the type of instrument (flute, fiddle, etc.), the place of disappearance, and the nature of the loss.

Example: Stolen: Generation D whistle in Timbuktu

Reports linked from other sources or internet sites should include the basic information in addition to just the link.

In order to limit cross-posting, and to keep reporting and information centralized in one place, a post linking to a notice here (but not a copy) may be posted in ONE other C&F forum, typically the forum of the instrument involved.

Of course, follow-up posts to announce found or recovered instruments are always welcome!

Thanks - Your ChiffCo Management
jackibuckham
antispam: No

Black Hohner Double Ray B/C lost/stolen, Liverpool, UK

Post by jackibuckham »

Hohner Black Dot Double Ray, lovely sounding old box, just had the bass reeds replaced. Rare old box, great provenance, black with 'Double Ray' and sun rays on front in green and white.Photo on request. Lost or stolen in Liverpool on Monday 3rd May.

If you have seen this accordion advertised or if anyone has tried to sell you this box since the 3rd May please let me know. Reward for return or any information that leads to me getting my lovely old box back. Thanks in advance, am devastated!