Stolen Olwell

A place for our musicians to post information about instruments lost, stolen, or otherwise missing.
Forum rules
This is the C&F-wide forum for posting notices of any instruments which have been lost or stolen, or have gone missing.

Titles should include at least the type of instrument (flute, fiddle, etc.), the place of disappearance, and the nature of the loss.

Example: Stolen: Generation D whistle in Timbuktu

Reports linked from other sources or internet sites should include the basic information in addition to just the link.

In order to limit cross-posting, and to keep reporting and information centralized in one place, a post linking to a notice here (but not a copy) may be posted in ONE other C&F forum, typically the forum of the instrument involved.

Of course, follow-up posts to announce found or recovered instruments are always welcome!

Thanks - Your ChiffCo Management
Thomaston
antispam: No

Stolen Olwell

Post by Thomaston »

I’m posting this for my friend Scott Miller since he’s on his honeymoon.
His keyless Olwell Pratten in blackwood was either lost by or stolen at the Atlanta airport. We’re not sure of the serial # or if Olwell even numbers them (does anyone know if he does?). I do know this has been his primary session flute for close to 15 years.
If anyone happens to run across an eBay or other online posting that matches the description, or on the unlikely chance you find yourself in an Atlanta pawn shop or music store, please let one of us know.
You can message me here or contact him directly via his email milles4@gmail.com
Many thanks!