Stolen: Somers Delrin Pratten from mail in New Hampshire

A place for our musicians to post information about instruments lost, stolen, or otherwise missing.
Forum rules
This is the C&F-wide forum for posting notices of any instruments which have been lost or stolen, or have gone missing.

Titles should include at least the type of instrument (flute, fiddle, etc.), the place of disappearance, and the nature of the loss.

Example: Stolen: Generation D whistle in Timbuktu

Reports linked from other sources or internet sites should include the basic information in addition to just the link.

In order to limit cross-posting, and to keep reporting and information centralized in one place, a post linking to a notice here (but not a copy) may be posted in ONE other C&F forum, typically the forum of the instrument involved.

Of course, follow-up posts to announce found or recovered instruments are always welcome!

Thanks - Your ChiffCo Management
UkesNeedLoveToo
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I made a decent pvc flute then decided to get a proper one. Now i am doing what i always do, geeking out. I played boeme flute for ten years way back in my school days - mostly fiddle and uke these days. Oh, and my new flute, on which i only want to play the traditional Irish tunes.

Stolen: Somers Delrin Pratten from mail in New Hampshire

Post by UkesNeedLoveToo »

I have been waiting for 12 days for a flute mailed 2 day express from Massechusetts. It was scanned in at Nashua, NH and sat there until yesterday when it was checked in at my post office. The package (a tube) was clearly opened and taped back up leaving one end only covered by the clear tape they used to seal it back up with. Please, if you are in that neck of the woods, be on the lookout in pawn shops for this flute.
Thanks, Billy
roj
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Have been a member since '07. Just changing my home town in the profile from Austin to FBG, Tx. j.r.

Re: Stolen: Somers Delrin Pratten from mail in New Hampshire

Post by roj »

[Thread revival. - Mod]

That really sucks. Just a thought though...was this a trusted seller? Why would they send a segmented instrument in a tube, when it would have fit in a much smaller, less expensive box? Could it have been posted empty?
Oh, sorry. Didn't see that this was a year old. Still sucks.