Mel Bay's Fun With The Fife CD

A place for players of other folk/world music wind instruments.
paperfolder
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Mel Bay's Fun With The Fife CD

Post by paperfolder »

I play the fife, and one of my first introductions to the instrument three years ago was via the Mel Bay instruction book "Fun With The Fife." I purchased just the instruction book, which at one time was available with an accompanying CD containing sound files of the book's tunes. Since that purchase, I have tried to find the CD that goes along with the book, only to be frustrated at every turn. Amazon doesn't carry it. No one on eBay ever sells it. I even contacted Mel Bay publications, only to be told that the CD is no longer available. I've searched the Internet for the MP3 files of the CD, hoping someone would offer it. The CD just doesn't seem to exist anywhere, and even if some people have it, they are not selling it.

Does anyone on this board have either the CD or the MP3 files for "Fun With The Fife"? I'm not looking for a freebie and would be willing to pay! Thanks!

Glenn (Palmyra, PA USA)
I.D.10-t
antispam: No

Re: Mel Bay's Fun With The Fife CD

Post by I.D.10-t »

I have just found my copy on tape, if you cannot find a proper CD or MP3 file, PM me, we might be able to work something out.

"Be not deceived by the sweet words of proverbial philosophy. Sugar of lead is a poison."