jethro tull

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
brbpab94
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by brbpab94 »

does any one have sheet music for tull
MurphyStout

Post by MurphyStout »

Check out Hobgoblin online and look into their training books and sheet music and you'll find some sheet music for Ian Anderson. Hope this helps.

Jack Murphy

p.s. there is probably a bunch of stuff on the internet you just have to find it.
brbpab94

Post by brbpab94 »

I went to hobgoblin online and I could't find what you suggested
MurphyStout

Post by MurphyStout »

Yah I checked it out and it isn't there anymore. Sorry for the bad info. I did a search on ebay and found some things. You might want to try that. Sorry
Jack Murphy
RudallRose

Post by RudallRose »

There was a book published several years ago called "Flute Solos by Ian Anderson", I think by his recording label Chrysalis (sp?). Great book that had all the old stuff, including My God and Thick as a Brick.
I had the book, then parted with it to a friend years ago. Great stuff, though.
davidj

Post by davidj »

There are 3 copies of that book currently selling on Ebay, all just under $10.00. Do a search for Jethro Tull Flute and you should get 'em all. Good luck
Whistlin'Dixie

Post by Whistlin'Dixie »

On 2002-07-22 17:13, davidj wrote:
There are 3 copies of that book currently selling on Ebay, all just under $10.00. Do a search for Jethro Tull Flute and you should get 'em all. Good luck
Well, I bought that book off e-bay last November or so..... I like it. But it's offered all the time. The people that seem to be selling it offer all sorts of music books. Their handle is: "The White's"
Don't expect to hear from them, and expect a long wait also. I read their feedback (lots of it) and many people have experienced the same situation. They also don't leave feedback (if that's important to ya) But like I said, it's a good book ~ Yeah, Tull!
Mary