Contact Info for G. Lehart

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
prunci
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by prunci »

Does anyone know how to contact Gilles Lehart or, at least, to get information about his flutes? He has a website that apparently has been partially shut down--at least to the extent that there is no info on prices, models available, etc. If anyone has a valid email address for him they would share, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Paul Runci
JamieHamilton

Post by JamieHamilton »

Hey Paul,

Here's his address, right off the letter he sent me directly preceeding my amazing Lehart flute:

Gilles Lehart
Kernigen Trezelan
22140 Bear
Breizh/France

Tel: 96.45.36.03

He lists his current prices for a keyless D flute as 534 Euros, with 76 Euros per key (post mounted) after that.

Regards,

Jamey.
prunci

Post by prunci »

Jamey:

Thanks very much for the information. What an amazing value, especially considering how well regarded those instruments are!
prunci

Post by prunci »

Jamey:

One other question I forgot to ask you the last time: how long did you wait for you flute?

Thanks again,

Paul Runci
JamieHamilton

Post by JamieHamilton »

Paul:

They really are amazing instruments. Mine is the best flute I've ever played and - though I have what is popularly viewed as rather skewed tastes in wooden flutes - the only other instruments I've ever played that I thought as highly of are those of Sam Murray.

M. Lehart quoted me a wait of ten months for my flute, though he got it to me in nine. He estimated the same wait for keyed and keyless flutes at the time I ordered mine, but his wait is getting slowly longer, so get on the band-wagon!

Regards,

Jamey.