New Flute by Desi Seery

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
StevePower
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by StevePower »

Could I just let you know that detailed information on the brand new Delrin flutes (and whistles) by Desi Seery - as mentioned in posts by others recently - is now available on my website.

Thanks,

Steve

http://www.shnannaquay.com
bruce_b

Post by bruce_b »

Steve,
___Are their any differences other than the two piece body with the model you carry?
___IMO, the Seery is a great flute for the money. It's perfect for bringing hiking & bicycling, which is what I primarily bought it for. I also leave it assembled next to my computer so I can pick it up whenever I have a minute or two.
StevePower

Post by StevePower »

Hi Bruce

The main difference between this Seery flute and others is in the design. It is a three-piece model and the 6 fingering holes are split into two halves by a silver ring, whereas they are not in other models. The mouthpiece area is also slightly altered in design.

The tonal quality, playability, breath requirements and indestructable take-it-anywhere capabilities are identical to other Seery models.

Steve

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StevePower on 2001-07-28 18:49 ]</font>