3 hand made Irish Flutes - Chieftans & Kerry & 2 Tin Whistl

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
mitchellbk

Post by mitchellbk »

I have 3 irish hand made flutes:
Kerry Low D with plastic mouthpiece (tunable)
Chieftain G non-tunable
Chieftain high D non-tunable

I have been told that they are (2 Chieftains and a Kerry, all made by Phil Hardy).
Unique one of a kind collection of 3 HAND CRAFTED IRISH FLUTES (Whistles if in Native IRELAND) together with 2 tin whistles. The imported flutes are precisely and perfectly bored 6 Holed for exact pitch.------------------------------------ EXCELLENT SOUND CLARITY AND TONE. These are Lo D, Hi or Soprano D, and G keyed. These flutes offer the best sound quality perhaps the same as a "Pan" flute or better. The two smaller flutes that are included with out added value were purchased locally at a specialty music store and are tin whistles costing less than $20.00 each. ------- This collection may be purchased for $200.00. These are all I have-which is your opportunity to get a one of a kind deal! This set was purchased for our Church use by the worship leader and are in NEW - MINT Condition. ------- This collection may be purchased for $200.00.------------------- EXCELLENT CHRISTMAS gift for individual flautist or Church collection! Financial hardship warrants sale. Check my feedback on ebay (yellow star seller w/excellent history/integrity). Shipping cost $12.00 insured, and COD - (so that you will receive your flutes by UPS when you provide cashiers check or money order). Also, I will send several photos when you email. Contact me at Beverly.Mitchell@SPCorp.com - and feel free to ask questions or send for photos. Thank you for looking at this posting and Merry Christmas! God Bless America.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mitchellbk on 2001-12-16 10:29 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mitchellbk on 2001-12-16 14:54 ]</font>
ErikT
antispam: No

Post by ErikT »

Mitchel,

You may actually have more luck over on the whistle board :smile:

Erik