Any used Seery's out there?

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Grixxly
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Any used Seery's out there?

Post by Grixxly »

After reading the tug-o-war thread and looking around at a bunch of other articles I've decided I might try to pick up a Seery to compliment my Burns, that should be here next week.

I'm budget crunched right now (just bought a house a couple of months ago) so I can't afford a new one. What would one expect to pay, if you can even find a used Seery?

Thanks,
Tony
Jayhawk
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Well, just trying to update my avatar after a decade. Hope this counts! Ok, so apparently I must babble on longer.

Post by Jayhawk »

There is one over at www.woodenflute.com right now (look in the for sale section). I think it's being sold for $350 which I'd consider a bargain. Personally, I'd expect to pay close to full price even for a used one.

Eric
meemtp
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by meemtp »

You could also post in the flutes wanted ad on Brad Hurley's site. I don't have the URL handy, but he's on this forum. That's how I got my Seery.

Corin
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

Jayhawk wrote:There is one over at www.woodenflute.com right now (look in the for sale section). I think it's being sold for $350 which I'd consider a bargain. Personally, I'd expect to pay close to full price even for a used one.

Eric
Actually, I was considering that one myself. Desi's working on mine, and I could use a spare. Good price.

Kevin Krell
Seery flute webmaster
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
A non-profit 501c3 charity/educational public benefit corporation
Wooden Flute Obsession CDs (3 volumes, 6 discs, 7 hours, 120 players/tracks)
https://www.worldtrad.org
Jayhawk
Tell us something.: Well, just trying to update my avatar after a decade. Hope this counts! Ok, so apparently I must babble on longer.

Post by Jayhawk »

Sorry Kevin! Are you having a new Seery made? Adding keys? Just curious.

Eric