Wanted--Tipple or Mount Beginner Flute

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
cj
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Wanted--Tipple or Mount Beginner Flute

Post by cj »

If anyone has a used one of these for sale, preferably with the offset holes, please PM me. Thanks.
KateG

Tipple or Mount beginner flute

Post by KateG »

If you're referring to the PVC flutes made by Doug Tipple, why not buy one from him direct? He sells them on e-Bay "buy it now" for around $50 depending on the model...a great price for a really decent beginner flute. Just put Irish flute into the search engine and a bunch of them will pop up.
carrie

Post by carrie »

You can also, of course, contact Alan Mount through the board here. His board name is Alan. I have his PVC flute (with an offset G hole) and love it. I paid $50 for it.

Carol
Blackbeer

Post by Blackbeer »

I secound that Carol, its a great beginners flute. Not to mention it is just about indistructable. I am now into hot dog flutes but the Almount is still sitting here next to my confusser always ready for a quick tune. Realy can`t see parting with it. I took it out to the barn with me the other day while I was harnising up a couple of teams of horses and gave them a couple of tunes. I think it was about 10 degrees out and a couple of tunes was as long as my fingers lasted. Can`t seem to play when I can`t feel my fingers.

Tom