Just paying my dues

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
Snuh
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Just paying my dues

Post by Snuh »

Howdy all!

I'm a regular lurker, occasional poster on the Poststructural forum and have recently branched into the world of flutes. I don't actually have one yet, but my Dixon 3-Piece Polymer should be here in a matter of weeks. Thanks to everyone who posted about Dixons, making my decision a lot easier! It seems to me to be my best bet for what I'm looking for considering my budget.

Just thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce myself! I'm looking forward to spending a bit more time here and maybe occasionally harassing you with newbie questions! ;)

Take care,
A.J.
Jayhawk
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Well, just trying to update my avatar after a decade. Hope this counts! Ok, so apparently I must babble on longer.

Post by Jayhawk »

Welcome aboard! The path of the flute is dark and addictive...

BTW - I've been playing a Dixon 3 piece since February and it's been great. A simply incredible flute for the price!

Eric
jim stone

Post by jim stone »

Nice to have you.
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Ahh another troubled soul from the whistle world, wondering if there is more than whistles in the world. Welcome aboard.

MarkB
Everybody has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Steven
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Steven »

Welcome to the dark side. Don't even try to go back. The slope is so slippery..... Abandon all hope! (On the other hand, it is a heck of a lot of fun.)

:lol:
Steven