Chris Norman Flute Workshop, Dunkeld, Scotland

The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community. Sideblown for your protection.
pandscarr
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Chris Norman Flute Workshop, Dunkeld, Scotland

Post by pandscarr »

Hi! Those of you in Scotland (especially) will hopefully be thrilled to hear that Chris Norman (of the Caledonian Flute, Chris Norman Ensemble and Boxwood Organiser) has agreed to hold a Flute Workshop at the Taybank, Dunkeld, on Sunday, 21 September, from 10am - 4pm.

The cost will be £30 per participant. Participants should be reasonably competent (intermediate / advanced) level. There is some accomodation available at the Taybank, by previous arrangement.

For more information, or to reserve a place, please send my a private message. If you'd like to attend, it would be great if you could let me know as soon as possible.

regards,
Pamela
Little Impulse by Brian Finnegan

...not all who wander are lost...
jim stone

Post by jim stone »

i did a workshop with Chris in St. Louis--very good.
pandscarr

Post by pandscarr »

There are still a few places left - in case anyone close enough to Dunkeld missed this first time around!

regards,

Pamela

Lifeforms
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1
Location: Scotland, home of the haggis, heather and whiskey! Yummy!!

Post by Lifeforms »

Sounds a good thing! except its most likely above my competence on a flute. Shame, see so few in scotland.
I really am Rather Boring, you know.
pandscarr

Post by pandscarr »

Things are shaping up really nicely - we've got a good number coming, but there is still room for a couple more players to attend Chris' workshop, in case anyone missed the posting first time around.

Chris Norman's concert in Aberfeldy last Sunday was wonderful - the ensemble sang as well (which I hadn't expected) and he played the pipes!

regards,

Pamela

AaronMalcomb

Post by AaronMalcomb »

Was he playing Lowland pipes? He and the Baltimore Consort were at my college a few years ago and he was playing Lowland pipes. I didn't get to go as I could find nobody to cover my shift... rotten work study.

Cheers,
Aaron